There are several couples who are not able to have baby due to fertility problems. There are several issues which can cause infertility. In guys it can be began due to insufficient of sperm count, ejaculation problems, changes in amount and quality of seminal fluid, and barrier in movement of sperm cells. In females infertility can be triggered due to uterine tumors, absence of ovulation, scarring of fallopian tubes, abnormalities of cervical and cervix mucus, and highly acidic vaginal secretions.
Home Remedies for Fertility:
There are numerous home remedies for fertility which are easy to do and are pretty safe to try at home without any risk or side effects. Here we collected some of the popular home remedies which are being used since a very long time with effective results:
There are various home solutions for fertility which are simple to do and are pretty safe to try at home without any risk or side effects. Here we gathered some of the popular home remedies which are being used since a very long time with effective results:
- Folic Acid is famous to decrease the risk of ovulatory failure and increase the chances of getting pregnant. Consume foods rich in folic acid for example fruits, dried beans and green leafy vegetables.
- Egg plant is one of the most straightforward home solutions for fertility. All you have to do is consume cooked egg plants with buttermilk on everyday schedule. Keep eating it for one month for good results.
- Consuming foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids can also prove have advantageous for fertility. Some of the common food sources which are rich in fatty acids are avocado, pumpkin seeds and salmon.
- You can even try consuming jamun leaves with honey on daily basis to treat infertility.
- Try to avoid the using marijuana, alcohol, illegal drugs and tobacco as they are known to cause infertility.
- Avoid hot tubs and saunas as they can increase the scrotal temperature. This can later result in decreasing the quality of the sperm and sperm count.
- Wheat germ is beneficial for both men and women. All you have to do is add wheat germ (two tablespoons) on your regular cereal and consume on daily basis.
- Vitamin C is very helpful in increasing the quantity of water in cervical mucus. You can eat foods rich in vitamin C on daily basis. Some of the common food sources rich in vitamin C are strawberries, oranges and lemon.
- Banyan tree root is very helpful in increasing the fertility in women. Every night women should consume powdered banyan tree roots with milk.
- Winter cherry is an herb which is very effective in treating infertility in women. Every night they can consume powdered winter cherry herb with milk after their menstruation.
- Dong Quai is famous as female ginseng. It is a Chinese herb which regulates the hormonal secretion and menstrual cycle in women which results into enhancement of fertility. It is equally effective for men too as it improves the quality of the sperm.
- Raspberry tea has proved to be quite efficient in treating infertility in women. It helps in preventing miscarriage and makes the reproductive system of a woman to function normally.
These are some of the most effective home remedies for fertility which are simple, cost-effective and safe to use.